Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 mediumripe bananas
- 1 lemon, juice of, grated peel and
- 1⁄3 cup light rum
- 1⁄4 cup creme de banane, liqueur
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Slice bananas; combine bananas, lemon peel and juice, rum, liqueur and sugar in blender. Add ice; blend until slushy.
- Frozen bananas can be used. Peel bananas and freeze overnight in air-tight plastic bag.