Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yum! Quick and easy.From Mr. Food.
Make and share this Devilish Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the carrots and saute for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes, or until the carrots are tender. Serve immediately.