Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package Reese's pieces (*Can use miniature M&M's, white chocolate chunks, chocolate chips or peanut butter chips)
- Blend together cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Add chips of choice.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until set.
- (DO NOT OVERBAKE).
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
This worked very well and is EASY. I used not quite a whole package (10oz) of white chips. Great!