Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a savory snack that can be done with any choice of nuts. I make these most often with walnuts or pecans. They also make great Christmas gifts.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, chili powder and salt.
- Stir until seasonings are well combined.
- Spread walnuts onto a cookie sheet.
- Pour butter mixture over nuts and stir until all are coated.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese, tossing well.
- Allow to cool.