Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
See, tofu can be tasty! Remember to drain the tofu and press it well (I use a clean tea towel) to get lots of the water out.
- Put the shallots or button onions in a bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 7 minutes until tender. Drain and pat dry.
- Put tomato puree, soy sauce, oil, honey, mustard and seasoning in a bowl, then mix well.
- Toss the tofu in the marinade.
- Set aside for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat the grill.
- Drain and peel shallots or onions, then cook in boiling water for 3 minutes
- Drain well.
- Thread the tofu, shallots, potatoes, courgette and pepper on to 8 x 20 cm skewers.
- Grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with remaining marinade before serving.