See, tofu can be tasty! Remember to drain the tofu and press it well (I use a clean tea towel) to get lots of the water out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the shallots or button onions in a bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes
- 2Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 7 minutes until tender. Drain and pat dry.
- 3Put tomato puree, soy sauce, oil, honey, mustard and seasoning in a bowl, then mix well.
- 4Toss the tofu in the marinade.
- 5Set aside for at least 10 minutes.
- 6Heat the grill.
- 7Drain and peel shallots or onions, then cook in boiling water for 3 minutes
- 8Drain well.
- 9Thread the tofu, shallots, potatoes, courgette and pepper on to 8 x 20 cm skewers.
- 10Grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with remaining marinade before serving.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Tofu Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 535.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard