Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy weeknight dinner.
- 4 steaks
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 (5 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth or 1⁄4 cup red wine
- Prepare gravy mix in a saucepan according to package directions. Add horseradish and mushrooms; mix well. Keep warm.
- Heat a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks to skillet. Cook for 3 minutes per side for medium. Remove steaks from skillet; keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet. Cook, stirring to deglaze pan, for 1 minute.
- Pour skillet juices into saucepan; mix well. Serve steaks with gravy.