- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut in strips
- all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll steak strips in flour.
- Brown strips and minced onion in hot oil in a skillet. Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender.