Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple, easy to make dinner. Good with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Make and share this Deviled Steak Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut in strips
- all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Roll steak strips in flour.
- Brown strips and minced onion in hot oil in a skillet. Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
This was excellent. The sauce was outstanding. However, I think I must have cut the meat in the wrong direction, because supper was chewy. Well done!