- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or 1 lb beef tenderloin, cut 1-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- For sauce, combine catsup, water, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt & pepper.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Grill meat on uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 6 minutes. Brush with sauce.
- Turn & grill to desired doneness, allowing 6 to 9 minutes more for medium, brushing frequently with sauce.
- Brush any remaining sauce over meat before serving.