- 6 eggs
- 1 quart cold water
- 2 tablespoons famous dave's devils spit barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot put eggs and cold water. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat. Let sit 13 minutes. Remove; put in cold water and peel.
- Cut each egg in half, and remove yolks, mash yolks in a bowl, and stir in mayonnaise and Famous Dave’s Devils Spit BBQ Sauce until smooth. Put egg mixture in a piping bag with a star tip, or just spoon it back into the egg whites.
- Top each egg chopped chives and a sprinkle of seasoned salt. Refrigerate, covered.