Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend made this for me years ago and I had to have the recipe. It's expensive to make but well worth it for special occasions.
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Toss together and chill.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.