Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy, and so much nicer than made from a packet!
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat yogurt
- 6 sausages
- 1 onion, sliced
- brown onion and sausages in pan.
- combine the rest of the ingredients.
- add to pan and bring to the boil.
- simmer for 10 minutes.
This was a nice and easy recipe to follow and a good way to dress-up an inexpensive meal of sausages. The family scarfed it all!