Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe came out of a grocery store pamphlet. We made it using our indoor grill. You could make it on a regular grill as well if you want. It truns out with a nice little crust. Be careful flipping it over so you don't loose the coating.
- 4 lbs beef round steak
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Trim excess fat from round steak.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, curry powder, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Set mixture aside.
- Place steak on grill over med heat.
- Grill 3-5 minutes for rare or till it's cooked to your preference, turning occasionally.
- Cooking time will depend on your personal preference and how your grill cooks.
- Remove from grill.
- Spread one side of steak with 1/2 of the butter mixture.
- Return to grill, butter side up and grill 2-3 minutes more.
- I just left the lid of my indoor grill up.
- Remove from grill, turn over and spread remaining butter mixture on the other side.
- Let the butter melt just a bit and serve.