1/1 Photo of Deviled Round Steak
This recipe came out of a grocery store pamphlet. We made it using our indoor grill. You could make it on a regular grill as well if you want. It truns out with a nice little crust. Be careful flipping it over so you don't loose the coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Trim excess fat from round steak.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together butter, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, curry powder, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- 4Set mixture aside.
- 5Place steak on grill over med heat.
- 6Grill 3-5 minutes for rare or till it's cooked to your preference, turning occasionally.
- 7Cooking time will depend on your personal preference and how your grill cooks.
- 8Remove from grill.
- 9Spread one side of steak with 1/2 of the butter mixture.
- 10Return to grill, butter side up and grill 2-3 minutes more.
- 11I just left the lid of my indoor grill up.
- 12Remove from grill, turn over and spread remaining butter mixture on the other side.
- 13Let the butter melt just a bit and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Round Steak
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.3
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 214.9 mg
- Sodium 489.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 67.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak