Recipe by linda
Easy to prepare and quick to cook, vegetarian main course that doesn't use cheese! Everyone I cook this for, loves it (meat eaters too!). At home we serve it with buttered tagliatelle and roasted red peppers & tomatoes and crusty bread. It's very elegant and a good dinner party/special occasion dish. Its from a great book called Veg & 2 Veg
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or vegetarian equivalent)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon black pepper (depends on how hot you want it)
- 300 g quorn pieces, chunks (if using frozen defrost first)
- 15 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mustard, Worcester sauce, oil, paprika and pepper together in bowl.
- Add Quorn and mix to coat.
- Leave for 1/2 - 1 hour (not crucial.
- Melt butter in grill pan under moderate heat.
- Add Quorn to melted butter and toss to coat.
- Return to grill and cook for about 5- 10 mins, turning occasionally until piping hot. Serve.
- For Vegetarian use only a Vegetarian Worcherstershire sauce.