Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Vegetarian twist on deviled eggs! I came up with this recipe when my husband and I wanted to eat a healthier diet. The kids love them, and they are quick for parties or as a side dish and even as a snack! The trick is to not over cook the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes, halve and use a melon baller to scoop out middles leaving skin intact.
- Mix prepared mashed potatoes with mustard and vinegar to taste.
- Put filling in a plastic bag with the corner cut out and pipe into halved, hollowed potatoes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.