5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Vegetarian twist on deviled eggs! I came up with this recipe when my husband and I wanted to eat a healthier diet. The kids love them, and they are quick for parties or as a side dish and even as a snack! The trick is to not over cook the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes, halve and use a melon baller to scoop out middles leaving skin intact.
- 2Mix prepared mashed potatoes with mustard and vinegar to taste.
- 3Put filling in a plastic bag with the corner cut out and pipe into halved, hollowed potatoes.
- 4Garnish with fresh chopped chives.
- 5Serve cold or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Potatoes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes