Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband loves deviled eggs but is allergic to mustard so I made up this potato salad for him. I also use the same concept with deviled eggs. Not to sure about amounts I taste it a lot to make sure its right.
- 1 (3 lb) bag red potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Boil potatoes and eggs then let them cool.
- Cut them in to chunks and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl, tasting often to make sure it is how you prefer. Mix with potatoes and eggs.
- I then add extra dill weed and paprika on top of finished product.