My husband loves deviled eggs but is allergic to mustard so I made up this potato salad for him. I also use the same concept with deviled eggs. Not to sure about amounts I taste it a lot to make sure its right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes and eggs then let them cool.
- 2Cut them in to chunks and put them in a bowl.
- 3Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl, tasting often to make sure it is how you prefer. Mix with potatoes and eggs.
- 4I then add extra dill weed and paprika on top of finished product.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1406.5
- Calories from Fat 634
- Total Fat 70.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 1299.5 mg
- Sodium 1367.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 52.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: