Recipe by Midwest Maven
This is an awesome potato salad recipe with lots of flavor and a great kick from hot sauce!
Top Review by PalatablePastime
Very yummy! I used creole mustard in mine as well as using cajun spice and adding some hard cooked egg (my preference). Was a little spicy with the Tabasco flavor coming through but we really loved it! Made by Saucy Senorita for ZWT5
- 2 1⁄2 lbs all purpose potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 medium onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot cayenne pepper sauce (like Tabasco or Franks)
- salt and pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes in water seasoned with some salt, until they're tender.
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool a bit.
- In a medium bowl add the onion, mustard, mayonnaise, paprika and hot sauce.
- Stir to combine, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the chopped scallions and a sprinkling of paprika.