1/3 Photos of Deviled Potato Salad
Midwest Maven's Note:
This is an awesome potato salad recipe with lots of flavor and a great kick from hot sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes in water seasoned with some salt, until they're tender.
- 2Drain the potatoes and let them cool a bit.
- 3In a medium bowl add the onion, mustard, mayonnaise, paprika and hot sauce.
- 4Stir to combine, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Top with the chopped scallions and a sprinkling of paprika.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 384.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g