This is an awesome potato salad recipe with lots of flavor and a great kick from hot sauce!
Make and share this Deviled Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the potatoes in water seasoned with some salt, until they're tender.
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool a bit.
- In a medium bowl add the onion, mustard, mayonnaise, paprika and hot sauce.
- Stir to combine, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the chopped scallions and a sprinkling of paprika.