Recipe by heartsmiles
I got this recipe from my sister about 10 years ago. My daughter used to ask for it a lot when she was smaller and still enjoys it today. It is a nice variation on pork chops. Enjoy!
- 1 medium onion, chopped small
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 -6 pork chops (1 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chops in an oven safe 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together well.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Marinate in fridge for about an hour (this step is not necessary if you are pressed for time).
- Bake in 350F oven for an hour.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.