- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pecans in single layer in large baking sheet.
- Add all spices and worcestershire to melted butter.
- Pour over pecans and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes in 300 degree oven, stirring several times during baking.
- STORAGE: Store pecans in an air-tight container.
- These can be frozen and keep for months.