Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These spicy little devils are delicious! Betcha can't eat just one. One of my Mother's specialties for snacking.
- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- Place pecans in single layer in large baking sheet.
- Add all spices and worcestershire to melted butter.
- Pour over pecans and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes in 300 degree oven, stirring several times during baking.
- STORAGE: Store pecans in an air-tight container.
- These can be frozen and keep for months.
I added some crushed dried hot pepper and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar. Made only half the recipe! Might have been a big mistake.
I love spiced nuts and we got a big box of pecans as a Christmas gift. They have been hanging out in the freezer, just waiting for me to do something with them. My husband and I both loved how these turned out. Very zesty, spicy, and so compelling, you can't eat just one. Thanks for sharing a great recipe.
I made these as something to nibble on while waiting for the Turkey on Thanksgiving and everyone gobbled them up. They were so tasty and oh so easy to make!!!!