These spicy little devils are delicious! Betcha can't eat just one. One of my Mother's specialties for snacking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pecans in single layer in large baking sheet.
- 2Add all spices and worcestershire to melted butter.
- 3Pour over pecans and stir to coat evenly.
- 4Bake 20 minutes in 300 degree oven, stirring several times during baking.
- 5STORAGE: Store pecans in an air-tight container.
- 6These can be frozen and keep for months.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g