Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the strangest combination of ingredients that all come together to taste like something completely different. A little bit creamy and a little bit cheesy with the great sweet pop of green peas. From Company's Coming - Garden Greens. Note: Prep time includes hard boiling eggs.
- 709.77 ml cooked fresh peas or 709.77 ml thawed-from-frozen peas
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 29.58 ml chili sauce or 29.58 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml milk
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 3 sliced hard-boiled eggs
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml hard margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml buttery cracker crumb
- Place peas in an ungreased 1.5 L (1 1/2 qt) casserole.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon over peas and spread evenly.
- Layer egg on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Melt margarine and stir in cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350F oven for about 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.