1 hr 5 mins
This is the strangest combination of ingredients that all come together to taste like something completely different. A little bit creamy and a little bit cheesy with the great sweet pop of green peas. From Company's Coming - Garden Greens. Note: Prep time includes hard boiling eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked fresh peas or 3 cups thawed-from-frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 sliced hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons hard margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup buttery cracker crumb
- 1Place peas in an ungreased 1.5 L (1 1/2 qt) casserole.
- 2Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon over peas and spread evenly.
- 3Layer egg on top.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Melt margarine and stir in cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in 350F oven for about 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Peas
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.2
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 189.7 mg
- Sodium 894.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 20.6 g