Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like Oysters Rockerfeller, you'll like these!
- 1 pint oyster, with liquid
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup oyster crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onions, grated or 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, hard cooked, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon mustard, Dijon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Toss together all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into 1 1/2-2 quart casserole sprayed with non-stick spray or divide among 6 individual ramekins.
- Bake at 375F until set and lightly browned.
Very tasty and alot easier (I thought) than oysters rockefeller
This is a yummy oyster "casserole." I made this as written, and baked for about 25-30 minutes. I sprinkled a little parmesan cheese on top during the last few minutes of baking. I thought it was very tasty, but I'd probably double the mustard next time because I love dijon. Thanx for posting!