Recipe by Geema
The devil must have made me put so much hot sauce in this chicken dish that it leaves your mouth on fire. Please use less if you want the nice flavor but less heat.
- 6 -8 pieces boneless chicken breasts or 6 -8 pieces boneless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup of your favorite hot pepper sauce (mine is Chalula.)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, make the marinade by mixing
- together hot pepper sauce, water, mustard, and pepper.
- Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- While chicken is marinating make the coating.
- In a bowl, place the breadcrumbs, flour, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, cornstarch, salt, sugar and paprika; blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Put the bread crumb mixture in a shallow dish.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and add to the crumb mixture, one piece at a time, turning to coat.
- Place chicken in single layer, in a shallow baking sheet.
- Bake in 400 F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 and bake 20 minutes more or until chicken is fork tender.