Recipe by Celeste :)
Red pepper, hot sauce, and dry mustard distinguish these coated pecans as "deviled."
- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pecans in an ungreased roasting pan or 13x9-in. pan. Combine butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over pecans, stirring well.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes, stirring twice. Drain on paper towels; cool completely. Store in an airtight container.