Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lobsters
- 18 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon horseradish, fresh
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared brown mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- fresh ground pepper
- Steam lobster, separate tail, leg and claw meat.
- Cut lobster meat into small half inch chunks.
- Hard-boil eggs.
- Cut eggs in half, reserve 14 egg yolks.
- Blend all ingredients into a food processor or blender until slightly smooth.
- Fill egg halves using a cake decorator bag; sprinkle with red or black pepper and garnish with slivered black olives.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.