Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't eat pork so I subbed canned chicken breasts for the ham. You can add more or less of what is listed below. Enjoy! (Chill time is not included in total time.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Hollow out a head of lettuce removing core to make it like a bowl.
- Mix first 7 ingredients together -- well,everything except the lettuce.
- Fill the lettuce up with the salad mixture.
- Wrap tight with cling wrap and chill for about an hour.
- To serve,cut into wedges.