I don't eat pork so I subbed canned chicken breasts for the ham. You can add more or less of what is listed below. Enjoy! (Chill time is not included in total time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hollow out a head of lettuce removing core to make it like a bowl.
- 2Mix first 7 ingredients together -- well,everything except the lettuce.
- 3Fill the lettuce up with the salad mixture.
- 4Wrap tight with cling wrap and chill for about an hour.
- 5To serve,cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Lettuce.
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 641.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: