Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe passed down from my grandmother! It is perfect for receptions, appetizers, luncheons or teas.
- 1⁄2 cup black forest ham, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon scallion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickles, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 6 slices bread (we like pumpkernickel)
- Place the ham, pepper, scallion and pickle in a small bowl and toss to combine. Add the mayonnaise and mustard and mix well. Spread the ham mixture on the bread, it will be kind of thinly spread. Cut the sandwiches into quarters. Enjoy!
This was perfect for lunch. I loved how colourful the mixture was and it was very tasty. I used a horseradish dijon mustard instead for just a hint of spice. Delicious! Thanks!
A great spread for a High Tea party! This was so easy with a food processor. Thanks!