Recipe by emilyannjames
This is a great recipe passed down from my grandmother! It is perfect for receptions, appetizers, luncheons or teas.
Top Review by yamakarasu
This was perfect for lunch. I loved how colourful the mixture was and it was very tasty. I used a horseradish dijon mustard instead for just a hint of spice. Delicious! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup black forest ham, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon scallion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickles, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 6 slices bread (we like pumpkernickel)