Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jalapeños halved and stuffed with a mixture of deviled ham and cream cheese served cold!
Make and share this Deviled Ham Stuffed Jalapeños recipe from Food.com.
- Halve the whole jalapeños. Remove the membrane and seeds.
- Soften the cream cheese.
- Add deviled ham.
- Add a little jalapeño juice to make a working smooth consistency.
- Chill mixture for 30 minutes.
- Spread mix on jalapeño halves and chill until ready to serve.
- This makes the peppers crispier.
- Receive accolades! These are addictive and keep a long time!