Jalapeños halved and stuffed with a mixture of deviled ham and cream cheese served cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve the whole jalapeños. Remove the membrane and seeds.
- 2Soften the cream cheese.
- 3Add deviled ham.
- 4Add a little jalapeño juice to make a working smooth consistency.
- 5Chill mixture for 30 minutes.
- 6Spread mix on jalapeño halves and chill until ready to serve.
- 7This makes the peppers crispier.
- 8Receive accolades! These are addictive and keep a long time!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Ham Stuffed Jalapeños
Serving Size: 1 (2019 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 257.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g