Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like to make these deviled eggs different from the typical version. The deviled ham adds an extra zing flavor to the eggs. Enjoy them.
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansdeviled ham spread
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork and add the next seven ingredients and mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving .