- 1 lb smoked ham, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 small dill pickles, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce, a dash (or to taste)
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ham in a food processor and pulse 6-8 times, until finely chopped; being careful not to overprocess.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the mayonnaise, dill pickles, pickle relish, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt (ham may already be salty, so taste before adding salt), and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Can be used as a dip for crackers or spread on crostini.