Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 English muffins (Muffins should be split, toasted and buttered.)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans canned deviled ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 12 apple rings, Apple Rings should be cored but unpeeled.
- 24 ounces cheddar cheese, Slice the cheese into 12 2-oz slices and then slice them diagonally.
- Combine the deviled ham and oregano and spread on the cut sides of the muffins.
- Top with an apple ring.
- Place 2 cheddar triangles on each muffin and broil until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.