Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Interesting, easy recipe. Of course, you don't have to use blender, but it works so much faster!
- 2 (3 ounce) cans deviled ham
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickles
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend mixture until smooth.
- You may use as a dip, with tortillas or on sandwich or toast!
This is a great spread! I doubled the milk and the horseradish to make it smoother and everybody enjoyed - thanks!
I used this as a sandwich spread with cheese on whole grain bread as well as an appetizer spread with pickle slices and crackers. Everyone loved it, but no one could identify what was in it until told. Very good, but next time I might try it with a bit of dijon mustard as well.