1/1 Photo of Deviled Ham & Egg Casserole
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
4-H Mom's Note:
Came across this recipe today. Sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts from bread, cut bread in half diagonally. Toast crusts until lightly browned. Place crusts in a greased casserole dish.
- 2Combine ham, hard cooked eggs, horseradish and mustard, spoon mixture over crusts.
- 3Arrange toasted bread slices over ham mixture.
- 4Mix together beaten eggs, milk, salt and peper, pour over toasted bread slices.
- 5Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.
- 6Bake 325 degrees for 1 hour or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Ham & Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 395.6 mg
- Sodium 531.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g