Prep1 hr 15 mins
Came across this recipe today. Sounds good.
Make and share this Deviled Ham & Egg Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Trim crusts from bread, cut bread in half diagonally. Toast crusts until lightly browned. Place crusts in a greased casserole dish.
- Combine ham, hard cooked eggs, horseradish and mustard, spoon mixture over crusts.
- Arrange toasted bread slices over ham mixture.
- Mix together beaten eggs, milk, salt and peper, pour over toasted bread slices.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.
- Bake 325 degrees for 1 hour or until set.