Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great cheeseball recipe I picked up somewhere over 30 yrs ago. It's still a family favorite! This one is better if you let it age a day or so to let the garlic age in.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 1⁄4 ounces underwood deviled ham spread
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olives with pimentos
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Creme together the creme cheese, deviled ham spread, A1, worchester, tabasco and garlic.
- Work in the sliced olives and shredded chedder.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until solid.
- Form into a ball and roll in the crush/chopped pecans.
- Decorate with a cherry if you desire.
- *Note: If you like it a little spicier, increase the tabasco!