Recipe by mandabears
This is from the Peter Pan era, it used to be my signature bring to a party item. Great, easy, recipe. Really good with Triscuits. Chill time is bake time.
Top Review by didyb
Tasty. The reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that is wasn't as solid as I would have hoped. Written as is, it would have been a good dip. Maybe even a good one to put in the crockpot for a warm dip. I think the 1/4 cup mayo could be left out for a firmer ball.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans deviled ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions, I use dehydrated onion
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans