Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is from the Peter Pan era, it used to be my signature bring to a party item. Great, easy, recipe. Really good with Triscuits. Chill time is bake time.
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add deviled ham, minced onion, Tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Next day, shape mixture into a ball or log and roll in pecan pieces.
Tasty. The reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that is wasn't as solid as I would have hoped. Written as is, it would have been a good dip. Maybe even a good one to put in the crockpot for a warm dip. I think the 1/4 cup mayo could be left out for a firmer ball.