Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Remember Underwood Deviled Ham in a can? I developed this spread because it's homemade, healthier, and... I know what's in it, lol. Serve with crackers as an appetizer or as a sandwich between 2 slices of bread.
- 226.79 g lean cooked ham, cubed
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, shredded (best quality)
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml spicy brown mustard (Gulden's)
- 4.92 ml sweet pickle relish
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Serve with crackers or as a sandwich between 2 slices of bread. Makes about 2 cups.
This was VERY good. I used the best of ingredients, Hellmann's Mayonnaise, Swiss Colony Glazed ham pieces, Swiss Colony Sweet Hot mustard, and deli cut Swiss cheese. Did not use pickles but that is our preference. Delicious.
Great combo of flavors, & yes, I do remember the deviled ham in a can you mention in your intro! I'd intended on serving this with some of the Milton's Original Multi-Grain Crackers that we like so much, but I'd just made a loaf of YOUR fresh bread, so we had a delicious ALL FRESH sandwich! Couldn't have been better! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
A delicious faux fois gras. Made for PRMR.