1/3 Photos of Deviled Green Beans
justme #3's Note:
This is a different way to prepare green beans instead of just plain old beans. We were pleasantly surprised by the taste, and I would serve it with more of a plain type meat like breaded pork chops, or breaded chicken because it has its own distinctive taste. This came from a 1970's cookbook called "Cooking for Two".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain liquid from beans into a saucepan.
- 2Bring to boiling; cook liquid till reduced to about one-third.
- 3Add beans and heat through; drain.
- 4Add butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; stir gently till blended.
- 5Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 436.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g