Recipe by Tebo
Green beans this easy to do are great. The mustard and vinegar give this a nice medium tart and hot dish.
Top Review by Bergy
We really enjoyed this recipe - it is easy quick & tasty. I used fresh Frenched beans Mixed the sauce in a small saucepan, made it early in the day and heated it when I cooked the beans Thanks Tebo for a keeper
- 1 lb frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans on high for 9 minutes or until tender crisp in microwave, stir once then let sit covered Microwave butter or margarine in small bowl on high 45 seconds or until melted Add mustard, sugar, lemon juice and vinegar, stir until smooth.
- Drain beans, add mustard mixture, toss to combine.
- Microwave, covered, on high 1 minute or until heated through.