This is a quick and easy, yet tasty, way to prepare any non-oily white fish fillet. White wine, or lime juice may be substituted for the lemon juice . . .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Butter the bottom of a baking dish and arrange the fillets within, in one layer.
- 3Brush each fillet with lemon juice, and dot each with a tablespoon butter.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake for 6 minutes.
- 6While fish bakes, combine all remaining ingredients except for bread crumbs.
- 7Saute in small frying pan for 3-4 minutes until onion softens.
- 8Remove from heat and add bread crumbs, mixing well.
- 9Spread this mixture on top of fillets and bake an additional 6 minutes.
- 10If desired, broil 1 minute to brown topping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Fish
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 503.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 45.0 g