Recipe by Pumpkie
More for an adult halloween party than kids but my kids like them.
Top Review by Ms B.
The deviled ham is an interesting addition to the usual deviled egg. We like the different flavor of these eggs. I omitted the sweet pickle relish, as we are not fans. I also didn't use the ketchup, but did garnish with the olive slice. Very cute.
- 12 hardboiled egg
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard, i use spicy
- 1⁄4 cup drained sweet pickle relish
- 12 pimento stuffed olives, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs lengthwise into halves.
- Remove yolks; place in small bowl.
- Mash egg yolks with fork; mix in deviled ham, mayonnaises, mustard and pickle relish.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling into egg halves.
- Garnish with olive halves to make"eyeballs".
- To make bloodshot eyeballs spoon ketchup into small resealable bag, cut off tiny corner of bag and drizzle over eggs.