Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Zelma Mitchell of Magnolia, MS.
- 1 (16 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Arrange a layer of peas, egg slices, pimiento, and cheese in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Spread half of the soup over the top.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cover with onions and heat until hot.