1/2 Photos of Deviled Eggs With Olives
I found this in a Tapas cookbook I have. A twist on deviled eggs and very delicious. Easy to double or half the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hardboil the eggs. Put eggs in a pan, cover with cold water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and run eggs under cold water. Let eggs cool.
- 2Crack the eggs and remove the shells. Cut the eggs in half and carefully remove the yolks. Rub the yolks through a strainer into a medium-sized bowl.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients to the eggs and mix well.
- 4Fill each egg white with the yolk mixture.
- 5Using the reserved pimentos and olives, add one of each to top of every egg as decoration.
- 6Dust with paprika.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs With Olives
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.3 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g