Recipe by Lisa Pizza
This was the hit of my last party! People couldn't get enough of these pop-in-your-mouth bits of heaven and everyone asked what was in them. Funny thing was, they were the easiest app to make.
Top Review by Starrynews
Wonderful! I love unique deviled eggs, and this definitely qualified. I used a really strong curry, so the flavor was really amazing. So quick to prepare too! Thanks for a keeper!
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hard-boiled eggs lengthwise in half.
- Scoop the yolks into medium bowl and mash with fork.
- Add mayo, green onion and curry powder and mix well.
- Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
- You can either spoon the mix into the egg halves or like I did, pipe them with a star tip for a very nice presentation.
- Can be made 8 hours ahead, kept covered and refrigerated.