1/1 Photo of Deviled Eggs With Capers
1 hr 30 mins
Inspired Alton Brown and capers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the eggs in half from top to bottom.
- 2Scoop the yolks into a medium mixing bowl and lay the whites aside.
- 3Place the peppercorns into a pepper mill and grind fine.
- 4Add the pepper, caper liquid, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and sugar to the egg yolks and using a fork, stir to thoroughly combine.
- 5Place the mixture into a zip-top plastic bag and cut a small hole at one of the corners.
- 6Pipe the mixture into each of the white halves.
- 7Finish garnish with capers.
- 8Chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs With Capers
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.4 mg
- Sodium 191.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g