- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon, sauteed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper.
- Stuff into egg whites.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- *Note:As a substitute for honey mustard, combine 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1-1/2 teaspoons honey.