1/1 Photo of Deviled Eggs With Bacon
This is a recipe that I developed. Once you have these with bacon, you won't want to eat plain deviled eggs again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- 2In a mixing bowl mash the yolks with a fork.
- 3Add the mayonnaise and mustard and keep mashing with the fork until a smooth paste forms.
- 4Stir in the bacon, green onion, salt and ground black pepper.
- 5Stuff the filling into the egg white shells.
- 6Sprinkle the eggs with paprika.
- 7Cover and chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 440.4 mg
- Sodium 456.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.9 g