Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are always a hit. I usually triple the recipe. Recipe is adapted from an old Mennonite cookbook.
- 4 hardboiled egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- dried parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks and place into mixing bowl.
- Mash till smooth with milk and mayonnaise.
- Add all other ingredients and blend.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Refill the empty whites with yolk mixture and Garnish each with a sprinkle of paprika and parsley.
These were pretty good, but I would definitely reduce the salt next time...probably by half. The vinegar was a nice addition, though!