1/6 Photos of Deviled Eggs Moroccan-Style
Recipe discovered on delish.com. I fiddled with a few of the ingredients and the recipe was reduced by more than half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 hardboiled large eggs, peeled
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or combination of both) or 2 -3 tablespoons plain yogurt (or combination of both)
- 1 teaspoon harissa, to taste (homemade is best!)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon spanish smoked paprika (I used a combination of 1/8 t. smoked paprika and 1/8 t. chipotle powder)
- salt, to taste (omit or use less salt if using the preserved lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon preserved lemon (if you don't have preserved lemon add 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice)
- 1Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and spoon yolks into a mixing bowl.
- 2Add mayonnaise, harissa, olive oil, paprika, and salt. Mash with a fork until smooth.
- 3Spoon mixture into egg-white cavity/halves.
- 4Sprinkle with almonds and garnish with fresh herb(s) of choice. I added a *very light sprinkle* of caraway seeds to the top of each egg for garnish.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs Moroccan-Style
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 187.9 mg
- Sodium 123.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: