- 1 dozen egg, hard-boiled
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- chili powder, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil eggs and peel as usual.
- Halve the eggs lengthwise.
- Remove all yolks from egg halves and place in bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork until most lumps are gone.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice and vinegar and mix until smooth.
- Fill egg halves with large spoonfuls of yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.