Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A new twist to the classic deviled egg. Not spicy, but is playful on the taste buds. Enjoy!
- 1 dozen egg, hard-boiled
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- chili powder, for sprinkling
- Hard boil eggs and peel as usual.
- Halve the eggs lengthwise.
- Remove all yolks from egg halves and place in bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork until most lumps are gone.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice and vinegar and mix until smooth.
- Fill egg halves with large spoonfuls of yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Excellent recipe. I took these to a family reunion and everyone enjoyed them. Next time I might use Old Bay Seasoning in place of the chili powder.